Sunday, April 11, 2010

Phineas and Ferb

I really love this cartoon! Here is a bit intro about this cartoon..

It is majorly about two boys who want their summer day to become the most amazing day for them. That's why phineas-the mainly who do the talking- always ask ferb what the want to do that day..haha I'm not going to tell the whole story.. It just that these two cartoons showed that we should spent our leisure time wisely.. And this goes to me too. Considering rite now my friends and I are mostly petik + anggur = penganggur.
Instead, we should plan our days and have tonnes of fun. Seriously, I am very enjoyed while watching this cartoon. Hey, even teenagers love cartoons. ( I mean the good cartoons )


And about their sister.. Her name is Candace. to be precise, Candace Flynn. She is totally in love with a guy name Jeremy. But i must say, she is obsessed. like must of teenagers are.hehe She has a habit that she want to bust their brother which I think won't give any benefits to her accept her own satisfaction.. By relating her character, I think the creator of this cartoon want to show that there is no point for us to always rebel in 'something'. Sometimes, it is better for us just to open our mind and enjoy all the excitement we can.

The agent P and Doof, it was totally ridiculous! However, i really like their characters..haha they are just funny! well, most of their act always make the creations of phineas and ferb vanished. but I like to credits for this cartoon since they always manage to relate the whole story even with the smallest thing. It is hard to do if you try by yourself.

so, i insert an episode which i really like. I like most of its episode and have a hard time to choose which.. This an episode which contain most of my favourite songs. However just enjoy it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment